Other Features :
- Offer Documents /IMs/Term Sheets- For each security, the offer document / IM / Term sheet is available.
- Cash Flow- Cash Flow (Date, Days, Amount), including illustrative, where available in the offer document, is available.
- Trading Data- Daily trading data (Date, Last Trade Price, Turnover, Weighted Average Price, Weighted Average Yield) at BSE (since 1st April, 2015) and NSE (since 1st April, 2007) is available. Subsequent to 1stJuly 2016, trading data has been sourced from the Trading Repository on the Stock Exchanges. This data is searchable by ISIN, Offer Type, Issuer Name, Issuer Type, Industry, Opening Date, Allotment Date, Listing Date, Tenor, Credit Rating and by Trading Date.
- Mutual Fund Trading in Debt & Money Market Securities- Daily trading data (with a one month time lag) of Mutual Funds in Bonds and Money Market Instruments is available and searchable by Mutual Fund Name, Mutual Fund Scheme Name, Issuer Name, ISIN, Instrument, Yield Valued, Trade Type, Traded Value, Trading Date and Settlement Date. Following fields are available: Mutual Fund Name, Mutual Fund Scheme Name, Issuer, Instrument, ISIN, Security, Maturity Date, Settlement Type, Trade Date, Valuation Date, Settlement Date, Traded Quantity, Traded Price, Traded Value, Yield Valued and Trade Type.
- EBP- Bidding (through arrangers, direct participants etc.) and Allotment (to banks, MFs, Insurance companies, FPIs, Corporates, PFs, Other QIBs, HNIs and Others) data of debt securities at BSE and NSE since 1st July, 2016 is available.
- Credit Rating Migrations- Present credit ratings of debt instruments as also credit rating migrations (Rating Agency, Date of Rating, Amount, Rating and Rating action) across all 7 Credit Rating Agencies since 1st April 2015 is available.
- Email Alerts- Email Alerts, relating to new debt ISINs issued and rating changes in debt instruments, are available